Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The #100HappyDays challenge

I have been doing this challenge for the 100 Happy Days last 28 days (give or take.) The idea is to find something that makes you happy every day, take a picture and post it on your social media of choice.  Take the time to acknowledge and celebrate the good things in life, to really look for those things on the days when you don't feel like it.  I have been doing it on Facebook but I am going to share them here too when I remember.

The impetus for this was that I was feeling very unsettled this summer. Things are a bit off, not really where I want them to be. What I've discovered is that I really don't have any difficulty finding good things to post about. But that doesn't solve life's problems.  So I don't know that its accomplishing what I thought it would when I started but its still fun to do so I plan on finishing out the 100 days.

So without further adieu, a smattering of 100 Happy Days pictures (captions and commentary will have to come at a later date, don't have time right now):










No comments: