Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Counting down the days!

Saturday. Laying in bed. Time to get up and get moving because today and tomorrow are two of the precious few days I have left to get things done ... and there is a lot to be done! Packing, errands, appeasing my antsy puppy (nice day, might take her to the dog park).

Sweetie and I have been in negotiations as to our future and this week he has indicated he just may come to Dubai ... oh happy day!!! Course, that's not final but the door is open a crack.

My Tuesday volleyball team took me out for beers this week which was really nice. I have some really amazing people that I will really miss ... unless they all decide to come visit which would be kewl!!! A couple people are already talking about it and my sister will no doubt come at some point too.

1 comment:

CurtisinDubai said...

hey Penny if you have more questions on dubai you can e-mail me at cehegge@gmail.com

Curtisindubai. where did you see the article online?