Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy One-Year Anniversary To Me!

Who woulda thunk it ... one whole year in Dubai already and what a crazy year it has been! Actually Saturday morning would have been exactly a year since I landed here; the thought occurred to me as I was landing in Dubai on Saturday evening from my trip to LA ... almost exactly one year later.

In some ways it seems like I just got here and in other ways, it seems like I've been here a life-time. And just because I am all nostalgic about life and home and what the future may or may not hold, here is a picture of my home town in Saskatchewan (I scoffed it off of someone's Facebook profile ... I know, shame on me.)




In some ways, you can never go home again. But then again, as long as you have it in your mind's eye, its kinda like you never really left.

A toast ... to homes of the past, the present and the future ... !

No comments: