Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

MSAR Photos

I managed to steal a few pictures from the article in the Medicine Hat News about our MSAR ride on Tuesday. 

These are the only two that I am in (I think? Kinda hard to tell, its very far away):

That's Cash and I on the right (I think I remember when that photo was taken.)  As I said, the scenery from that trail is awesome, we were right along the South Saskatchewan river.


Cash and I are second from the left, I can tell because we are way taller than everyone else! haha

With a little bit of breathing room since the "run-away Cash" incident, I think it is the right thing for me to bow out of the group until I am a better rider and Cash is a more seasoned horse.  I would rather leave by my own decision than put the organizers in the uncomfortable position of having to ask.  Hopefully I can still be on good terms with the program and the door will be open for me to rejoin when I am better prepared.  I may still volunteer to do other things for the group (I can scoop poop with the best of 'em!)

No comments: